The Eleanor wedding invitation collection is an elegant French-inspired suite
that includes soft watercolor florals and greenery. The florals are paired with
a modern romantic font to bring a fresh perspective to classical style. This
collection would be perfect for your spring, summer, elegant, romantic, and
THE ENTIRE ELEANOR COLLECTION:
Choose the combination that suits your needs at checkout:
○ 3 pc suite = 5 x 7 invite | 4.25 x 5.5 detail card | main envelope
○ 4 pc suite = 5 x 7 invite | 5 x 3.5 reply card | main envelope | reply card
○ 5 pc suite = 5 x 7 invite | 5 x 3.5 reply card | 4.25 x 5.5 detail card |
main envelope | reply card envelope
○ 6 pc suite = 5 x 7 invite | 5 x 3.5 reply card | 4.25 x 5.5 detail card | 3
x 3 extra card | main envelope | reply card envelope
* Full assembly required
* The envelope liner is not included.
• 120# white or soft white paper
• Digital/flat ink printing is standard for all invitations.
• European flap envelopes are provided with the invitation and reply card as
needed. The color will match your stationery.
• You have the option to add-on address printing for a cohesive, neat look.
The ink color will match your invitation. The style of the address will match
• STEP 1 – Choose the collection/options that suit your needs, read over my
terms, and checkout.
• STEP 2 – You will receive a welcome email and a questionnaire from me within
24 hours of your purchase. Please complete and return the questionnaire. I will
begin to design your collection shortly after I receive it. I strive to provide
your first digital proof within 2 days, but it may take up to 5 working days.
You have three rounds of revisions included in your package.
• STEP 3 – Files are sent to the printer. Digital flat ink printing has been
taking 2 – 3 days. They are shipped to me for final inspection and sent to the
shipping address that you provide. Make sure that someone will be there to
receive it so that it doesn’t sit out in the elements.
**A NOTE ON TIMING! Please allow a full 20 days from beginning to end to
process digital ink suites. Please have all of your information including names
and addresses ready to enter into the spreadsheet if you are ordering digitally
printed envelopes. I can't stress enough how ALL of the information needs to be
provided at the time of ordering. I won't start designing until I have ALL of
I do design for customers outside the US but please note the following:
1. $50 Processing fee - The shipment process takes much longer as I have to go
to the post office and complete customs forms for each box. My orders are
usually 2 - 3 boxes. This takes me about 2 - 3 hours to pack and ship.
2. I use extra packing material for protection.
3. Up to $200 insurance is included in each box.
4. The cost is approximately $80 per box which the client is responsible for.
5. Signature pick-up is required.
6. I will need your email address and phone number for customs.
--TIPS FOR SUCCESS--
1. Know your quantity (per household)
2. Have all of your dates and times set - reply by date
3. Have all of the guest addresses in order with correct spelling
4. Having all of this information upfront will help the process go much more
--TERMS AND CONDITIONS--
Before purchasing a collection,
✔ READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - https://bit.ly/elmwoodterms
✔ YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE LISTING DESCRIPTION
Thank you so much for stopping by Elmwood Paperie. Please feel free to get in
touch if you have any questions.