– Sweet Thing –
We made a strapless bodice with a flirty twist. Modern seams and piecing add
character to a simple shape. Lines narrow the waist while bringing the eye to
your pretty face.
- Medium boning
- Hook and eye closure
- Lined in silk taffeta
- 100% silk
Kelsey wears the Cupcake in satin vanity. She pairs it with the Leah and 16
Ton Organza skirts.
The Cupcake bodice starts at $900. Fabric selection and customizations can
impact price. Please contact us with any questions you may have!
Please see our Swatch Index to select your fabrics and colors and our
Measurement Guide (both included in the pictures above).
- Taffeta is a crisp, lightweight silk with sheen.
- Zibeline is a crisp, lustrous twill silk.
- Faille is a silk with subtle sheen and a ribbed texture similar to grosgrain
- Satin is a double faced, creamy, smooth silk with deep luster.
- Organza is a sheer, lightweight silk with a soft, yet crisp feel.
- Charmeuse is a smooth, lightweight silk with soft drape and luster.
A Note on Shipping – We insure all shipments through UPS. We carefully wrap
and protect each garment for shipping. Garments can be shipped standing up in a
garment box for an additional charge.
We can ship outside the U.S., please start a conversation if you are outside
the U.S. and would like to place an order.