Default features of this skirt:
* It consists of full circle and half circle layers, some of which picked up
at the waist.
* Slightly gathered at the waist.
* A line silhouette, not puffy at the waist, but very wide at the bottom.
* Hand dyed, can be created in a variety of custom shades, up to two colors
* Satin underskirt in half circle, wide and flowing.
* Features a train of approximately 12" (30cm), can be made without it or with
a shorter one by request. Due to the construction of this skirt, it cannot
unfortunately be made longer.
* Glossy silk waistband, 1" or 2.5cm waistband by default.
* Closure: completely hidden zipper and two pearly buttons. Can be made with
hidden buttons as well.
* Shown color: dusty powder blue (base color) to dusty blue (ombre bottom
color). You can get this skirt in nearly any custom color, including white to
some very pale shade at the bottom, or you can just get this this skirt in one
solid color, no ombre.
Pair this skirt with any of our bridal tops:
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions
on how to take them:
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we
will be there to help you!
Current production timelines:
A top or a skirt (one item): 8-10 weeks order to shipping.
Two piece wedding dress - 4 months order to shipping. This means if you get
one top separately and another skirt separately - timeline is 4months. Also if
it's two skirts or two tops. Veils do not add to the total timeline.
The skirt will be shipped to you via DHL Express Worldwide, please also give
us your phone number for shipping either in the notes to seller section or via
separate Etsy conversation message. The shipping is easy to track at every
step, and usually takes 2-5 days to arrive.
VERY IMPORTANT: In any case of time-sensitive order, please do let us know so
we are aware of the date it's due. If you do not tell us, we cannot be held
responsible for it being late. If you do inform us - we will take the
responsibility, so it's worth letting us know! :)