1950s CHIFFON WEDDING DRESS
• A GORGEOUS long-sleeve chiffon wedding gown from the 1950s with an
asymmetric floral-lace applique on the neckline!
• Appliques are hand-beaded and also have iridescent sequins
• Long pointed sleeves with six fabric-covered buttons on each
• Basque waistline
• Full, flared skirt with floral appliques
• Hidden metal USA zipper in back
• Large, chiffon bow in back; hidden snaps
MATERIAL: unlabeled chiffon
LINING: white acetate
ORIGIN: Made in USA
SIZE: unlabeled, best fits a XS/S, please see measurements
CONDITION: There's minimal rust on some of the buttons on the sleeves but
dress is in otherwise EXCELLENT condition with no underarm issues or wear.
*Model Size: S; Height: 5'5" Bust: 33.5" Waist: 26" Hips: 37"
*Her HAT is here:
*Her PARASOL is here: